| Issue Number : 848

Unveiling IKN Investment Frameworks and Incentives: Driving Economic Growth

Overview

The Capital City of Nusantara (Ibu Kota Nusantara - “IKN”) is expected to become a major catalyst for the Indonesian economy and to create many new job opportunities, specifically within the infrastructure sector, potentially leading to the absorption of up to 500,000 workers by 2024. Moreover, IKN is also aiming to stimulate regional economic growth through cooperative strategies with Samarinda and Balikpapan.[1] In order to facilitate these initiatives, the government is committed to allocating 20% of the state budget to this megaproject, while the remaining 80% will be financed by investors.[2]

......

Sudah memiliki akun? Masuk

Hukumonline Pro

Berlangganan sekarang untuk akses tak terbatas ke berbagai Analisis Hukum!

Tingkatkan kualitas penelitian hukum Anda dengan berlangganan Paket Professional Hukumonline Pro dan dapatkan lebih banyak analisis hukum untuk referensi yang komprehensif

PRO PLUS

Rp 7.500.000

per bulan

  • Semua Fitur Paket Professional
  • Layanan Penerjemahan Peraturan
  • Precedent Hukumonline
  • Virtual Discussion

PROFESSIONAL

Rp 4.500.000

per bulan

  • Semua Fitur Paket Standard
  • Terjemahan Peraturan
  • Peraturan Konsolidasi
  • Premium Stories
  • Monthly Law Review (MLR)
  • Indonesian Law Digest (ILD)

STANDARD

Rp 2.500.000

per bulan

  • Indonesian Legal Brief (ILB)
  • Daily Updates
  • Bantuan Layanan Pencarian Peraturan
  • Pusat Data Peraturan dan Putusan Pengadilan Non-Precedent

Overview

The Capital City of Nusantara (Ibu Kota Nusantara - “IKN”) is expected to become a major catalyst for the Indonesian economy and to create many new job opportunities, specifically within the infrastructure sector, potentially leading to the absorption of up to 500,000 workers by 2024. Moreover, IKN is also aiming to stimulate regional economic growth through cooperative strategies with Samarinda and Balikpapan.[1] In order to facilitate these initiatives, the government is committed to allocating 20% of the state budget to this megaproject, while the remaining 80% will be financed by investors.[2]

......

Sudah memiliki akun? Masuk

Hukumonline Pro

Berlangganan sekarang untuk akses tak terbatas ke berbagai Analisis Hukum!

Tingkatkan kualitas penelitian hukum Anda dengan berlangganan Paket Professional Hukumonline Pro dan dapatkan lebih banyak analisis hukum untuk referensi yang komprehensif

PRO PLUS

Rp 7.500.000

per bulan

  • Semua Fitur Paket Professional
  • Layanan Penerjemahan Peraturan
  • Precedent Hukumonline
  • Virtual Discussion

PROFESSIONAL

Rp 4.500.000

per bulan

  • Semua Fitur Paket Standard
  • Terjemahan Peraturan
  • Peraturan Konsolidasi
  • Premium Stories
  • Monthly Law Review (MLR)
  • Indonesian Law Digest (ILD)

STANDARD

Rp 2.500.000

per bulan

  • Indonesian Legal Brief (ILB)
  • Daily Updates
  • Bantuan Layanan Pencarian Peraturan
  • Pusat Data Peraturan dan Putusan Pengadilan Non-Precedent